The Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development (COAD) is a 50-year-old nonprofit organization that provides direct services for Ohio’s Appalachian counties in Early Care and Education, AmeriCorps Seniors, Weatherization and Energy Efficiency, and serves the state of Ohio in its accredited Weatherization Training Center. Our regional approach offers many unique benefits including connecting a credentialed workforce with meaningful employment.
As one of the largest non-profits in the region, we strive to improve the quality of life in Appalachia and eliminate the burden of poverty through targeted programs which advocate and serve underrepresented households and individuals. We are currently seeking a talented individual who is passionate about “making a difference” in their community and join our growing team.
We are currently seeking a Regional Child Care Start-up Coach. In this role, you will serve in multiple counties, assessing childcare options supply and demand, and working with potential providers to open and sustain in-home childcare businesses.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Recruit qualified in-home day-care providers
- Work independently, and with others, to plan and coordinate business support services
- Conduct presentations in group settings
- Represent the organization at events on the local, regional, and state level
- Travel extensively throughout the region.
- Three (3) years leadership experience operating a childcare program, or other small business particularly in a service industry
- Experience with the Ohio childcare system
- Associates’s degree plus strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to coach entrepreneurs to set achievable and measurable goals
- Proficiency in using internet and software technology
- Ability to effectively interact with diverse populations.
What You Get:
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays; vision, dental, and medical insurance with an HSA option; generous retirement match, professional development opportunities, an incentivized employee wellness program, and an inclusive employee assistance program. Plus the opportunity to work in a great culture with a team that is committed to making our community a better place for everyone. COAD believes that having a diverse and inclusive workplace not only strengthens our work but is also essential for understanding and creating programs that support our target population. COAD is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, committed to building a diverse inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, citizenship status, caregiver status, or other categories protected by law.
How to Apply;
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.coadinc.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com