Who We Are:
The Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development (COAD) is a 50-year-old nonprofit organization that provides direct services for Ohio’s Appalachian counties in Early Care and Education, AmeriCorps Seniors, Weatherization and Energy Efficiency, and serves the state of Ohio in its accredited Weatherization Training Center. Our regional approach offers many unique benefits including connecting a credentialed workforce with meaningful employment. We strive to improve the quality of life in Appalachia and eliminate the burden of poverty through targeted programs which advocate and serve underrepresented households and individuals. We are currently seeking a talented individual who is passionate about “making a difference” in their community and join our growing team.
We are looking to add an Administrative Assistant to our growing team. As our Administrative Assistant you will performs general clerical duties for the division, including staff and volunteer support, ongoing maintenance of volunteer and division files and other reports/records used by Division Staff.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain up-to-date repository of volunteer files
- Works with Division coordinators to enter information into our Senior Division’s Volgistics’ database.
- Collects stipend sheets from FGP/SCP Coordinators and prepare bi-weekly stipend reports for review
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with other division staff
- Collect, report, and submit all funds collected to our fiscal department
- Take inventory, order office supplies and maintain office equipment
- Provide support to the Division Director.
Qualifications For Success:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED and at least two years’ experience in secretarial, receptionist or clerical role
- Knowledge and experience with Internet software; Spreadsheet software; Word Processing software; Database software and Project Management software
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills.
What You Get:
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays; vision, dental, and medical insurance with an HSA option; generous retirement match, professional development opportunities, an incentivized employee wellness program, and an inclusive employee assistance program. Plus the opportunity to work in a great culture with a team that is committed to making our community a better place for everyone. COAD believes that having a diverse and inclusive workplace not only strengthens our work but is also essential for understanding and creating programs that support our target population.
COAD is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, committed to building a diverse inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, citizenship status, caregiver status, or other categories protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org