Become a Childcare Provider; Starting Your Childcare Business
Have you ever wondered where a career in childcare could take you? Perhaps you have children of your own and want a way to care for them and hold a career at the same time. Perhaps you have a passion for childcare and are ready to serve your area with a priceless skill. However you heard about us, we are glad you’re here! We’ll help you start your own childcare business and assist you as it grows, and our services are free. We’re here to improve the quality and increase the accessibility of child care in Ohio. Welcome to the #COADFamily.
Whether you want to provide childcare out of your home or open a childcare center with employees, give us a call at (330) 364-8882 or email email@example.com. We can help.
Before you are licensed
We can provide the following assistance:
- Information on determining if this is right for you
- Resources & helpful links including a step-by-step guide to getting licensed
- Necessary certifications like first aid
- An in-person walk through of your location
- Sample daily routines & menus for meals and snacks
- Referrals to other resources to help with tax preparation, funding sources, and more
Once you are licensed
We will provide the following assistance:
- Referrals to families looking for care in your area
- Training opportunities to grow your business
- Small business support
- Customized support and mentoring
- Will I need a license?
- About becoming a home-based family child care provider
- About operating a child care center
- About becoming an In Home Aide
- What types of childcare are in Ohio?